We are dedicated to making you use most of your time

  • English

    +84 989 885 229

  • Japanese

    +84 919 645 845

Absolutely no sevice charge!

House for rent in Hanoi, Apartments for rent in Hanoi

Find more properties

  • ~
  • Search

request form

  • Request content:
  • Send

Ha Noi: Gamuda Garden offers new buyers a hot birthday deal


The offer is part of Gamuda Land Vietnam’s sixth anniversary celebrations.

Under the promotional package worth up to $25,000, buyers will be able to move in after paying 30 per cent of the property’s total value. The remaining 70 per cent will still be required to be paid through a 24 month deferred payment scheme at zero per cent interest.

The owners can enjoy other benefits including free three-year management fees and term membership for Gamuda Gardens Clubhouse, a complementary $1,000 food and beverage voucher and special cash incentive worth $2,000 when moving in.

“The offer comes at a time when some customers are struggling with their finances. We’re also offering other benefits such as membership and use of completed facilities and amenities to establish a real community in Gamuda Gardens,” said Cheong Ho Kuan, general director of Gamuda Land Vietnam.

While Vietnam’s real estate market may be less appealing than before, many experts believe the challenges will help the sector clean itself of fly-by-night developers; leaving those developers who have enough credibility, quality products and financial muscle to make the most of opportunities.

“Customers are no longer interested in ongoing projects. They prefer completed houses with facilities and amenities which have already been completed as a majority of real buyers are now purchasing a home, not an investment. Our customers prefer Gamuda Gardens for these reasons,” added Cheong.

Ngoc Lan, a home-buyer at Gamuda Gardens noted that while the promotion wasn’t anything new, it marked a breakthrough for a high-end property development. “I believe in the developer’s long-term commitment, which makes me feel more secure about my family’s life here,” Lan said.

Known as one of the most prominent FDI projects in Hanoi, phase one of the Gamuda Gardens Township offers 364 semi-detached and small terraced houses with other basic infrastructure which are near completion. The first phase will be completed and ready to be handed over to homeowners in December.

Strategically located in the southern gateway of Hanoi, Gamuda Gardens spans over 73 hectares and is one of four main components of the Gamuda City project. Only 12 minute drive from the city centre, Gamuda Gardens is an integrated and lifestyle township.

At present, all the properties in the first phase are completing their roofing, while other fundamental infrastructure including the main entrance; landscaping, playground and Gamuda Gardens Show Village are ready to welcome the very first residents at the end of this year. The SIS international school will begin construction within the next few months and the development’s exclusive club house and shop houses will begin operations in May 2014.

The deferred payment scheme is applied to a limited number of units.

Contact: Gamuda Gardens Sales Office, Km 4,4 Phap Van, Hoang Mai, Hanoi. Hotline: 0902 178 088. Email: gc.marketing@gamudaland.com.my


Serviced : house for rent in hanoi - apartments for rent in Hanoi - property for rent - property for sale

Online Support

English Speaking +84 989 885 229
Skype Me™! Skype yahoo chat Yahoo
Japanese Speaking +84 919 645 845
Skype Me™! Skype yahoo chat Yahoo

Vietland Partner

[Back to top]